Root Explorer today comes out as the popular App that you can easily install on your device. You may think that once you install it successfully, you can browse the root directories without any difficulties. But this is not the fact, first you need to enable root explorer only after that you would be able to carry out the activities.
Now, you should know the detailed procedure how to enable the root explorer stepwise ensuring that you carry out the complete procedure successfully. It would help you to become confident, and you can go ahead enabling the system to function properly.
Here are given the steps following which you can activate the root explorer at your ease:
- First, you need to open ES file explorer
- Go to the top left and press the Fast Access Menu option
- Next, you need to click Tools
- Immediately after root explorer you can find ‘On’ option, click over there
Finally, your root browsing would get enabled, and you can easily get access to a directory under your root via Super SU or Superuser, which you are using. It would be better to remember the one you use that would help you to fix it rather than allowing the access every time you are browsing.
Get Easier Downloads:
Android devices come out with a lovely outlook and now using the root explorer you can make those app your easily by downloading. Root Explorer is a reputed App with over 18,000 reviews that represent the popularity of the Root Explorer option. If you need the good file manager, this would be a better one that would be easy to install on your Android phone, tablet or phablet. Certain free alternatives are also available that would be useful to save some good bucks reducing your investment.
Now, you can get easy access to the hidden accessories that would become visible only to users with Root access. It can be installed only on the smartphones with Android operating system. Therefore, it comes out as the useful file manager that would aid you to poke over the file directories.
The features mentioned below represent the guidelines to use the App efficiently:
- Open ‘All Apps’ view using the arrow on the lower left side corner of the screen.
- You need to scroll down viewing the ‘Root Explorer’ that would help you to load the application following by the folder list.
- Now, click the ‘back’ button going to the original page and in this way, you can navigate via Root Explorer.
- Clicking the ‘back’ button would also be useful to shut down the context menu without any changes.
- Using the Menu button, you can go to the Root Explorer and from there you can generate a new folder or file, add search option or bookmark options or simply view the contents of the files.
Finally, you can get a clear view of the procedure knowing how to use the App exploring the benefits in real time.